Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What lenses do you see thru?

In proverbs, there is a verse which states "As a man thinks, so is he". We each have only 24 hrs in a day (sometimes I wish the Lord gave us 48, but oh well). That's plenty of thinking time. We have tons of thoughts going thru our head, vital thoughts, some useless, sometimes many negative thoughts like "I'm not good enough, God is not pleased with me, God doesn't love me." Blah, blah, etc. Those thoughts are not only useless, they are lies! If God is LOVE, and He is and if he gave his best (Jesus his son), then you have no reason to down your self. Notice how these negative thoughts make you feel? They pull you deeper and lower into the pit. Pretty soon your depressed and have nothing to offer anyone.
Just as a frown can turn the opposite way into a smile, positive thoughts of praise, thankfulness, meditating on God's word, can pull you out of the pit into the clouds. It really works my friend...I dare you to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment